ISI Inspection Reports
DALE HOUSE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL – ISI INSPECTION REPORTS
Dale House Independent School is a small, successful private school now into its 25th academic year.
The last inspections conducted by the ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate) took place in November 2016 and most recently November 2019.
- Exemplary behaviour throughout the school.
- Exceptional Early Years Provision (age 2-5 years).
- The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent.
- Pupils are highly confident, polite and well mannered, treating others with kindness and courtesy.
- Learning, achievement and teaching are excellent.
- Pupils achieve good academic standards and may make rapid progress as a result of work well matched to their abilities and excellent support from teachers.
- Pupils enjoy their learning and have positive attitudes, demonstrating perseverance and commitment.
- Pupils demonstrate excellent collaborative skills and enjoy working together. They value the strong and supportive relationships within the school and contribute to them.
- Pupils have a well-developed sense of right and wrong, appreciating the need for rules to order community life and keep everyone safe.
- Pupils enjoy school and feel happy and safe.
To view the Inspection & Focused Compliance Inspection report conducted in November 2019 via the ISI website, please click below:
If you would like more information about the school, please telephone 01924 422215 or contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org