Pastoral Support and Guidance
PASTORAL CARE, GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT
- “The overall quality and standards of the Early Years Provision are outstanding.”
- “The setting makes outstanding provision in meeting the needs of the range of pupils who attend.”
- “Leadership and management are outstanding.”
- “All children respond very well to the staff’s high expectations of them.”
- “Children display exemplary behaviour.”
- “All the children’s personal, social and emotional development is fostered well through their interaction with very caring and supportive staff.”
Independent Schools Inspectorate October 2013.
Your child’s wellbeing and happiness is of the utmost importance to us at Dale House School. Pupils are very well cared for and kept safe. Staff respond promptly if individuals need help. Pupils who have emotional, social and academic difficulties or other needs are supported exceptionally well, with other agencies consulted where necessary. Parents and guardians praise the school for the helpful way it supports children and their families.
At Dale House School your child is in a class and the class teacher is responsible for all their needs. If your child is in the Early Years they have a Key Worker who they know, and the Key Worker is responsible for all their needs.
We have a wide range of resources and outside agency contacts who we work very closely with. Please do not hesitate to make an appointment with Mrs Fletcher if you would like a confidential chat.
We have devised a list of contacts and phone numbers of organisations and agencies who are there to help you and your family.
General Support for Children
Childline 0800 11 11 (free call)
NSPCC 0808 800 5000 (free call)
Support Line 01708 765200
NHS Helpline 0845 4647
Bereavement Support for Children
Cruse Bereavement (a national organisation) 0844 477 9400
STAR Bereavement (a local organisation) 01924 214025
Mental Health Services for Children
CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service) 01924 327604
Young Minds 0808 55 44 (free call)
Obesity Support for Children
Connect 3 Programme (A local organisation) 01977 665800